Within built-up areas of Sarisha, local man identified the former location of the station, now surrounded by housing, to the east of the main road through the settlement. No standing remains exist but the location of the station is left undeveloped and occupied by vegetation.
Sarisá Tower Station, lat. 22° 15', long. 88° 14'—observed at in 1848 and 1849—is on the high bund of a square tank which supplies the town of Sarisá with water for domestic purposes. It is in the lands of Sarisá village, pergunnah Muragatchá, district 24-Pergunnahs.
The tower is hollow, square and 33.55 feet high, and has mark-stones imbedded in the usual manner. Kamálpúr temple is 1 mile W.S.W., and Diamond Harbour semaphore 4.2 miles S (from GTS Synopsis Volume XIII, page 6).