Noráda Tower Station, lat. 22° 58', long. 88° 53'—observed at in 1864—is in open ground about ½ a mile N.W. of the small village of that name, and 150 yards E. of the Dumá lake; thána Gaigháta, pargana Khashda, district Nuddea.
The tower is hollow, 35.00 feet high and has a mark in the ground floor and another 2½ feet below. The Ichchhámati river flows at a distance of ½ a mile E. of the station. The azimuths and perambulated distances of the circumjacent villages are :—Bardhanbária 197° 40’, mile 0.87; Jáliáporá 229° 10’, mile 0.80 (from GTS Synopsis Volume XXI, page 4).