Natsal Tower Station, lat. 22° 12', long. 88° 6'—observed at in 1850—is on a small mound on the right bank of the Gewakhali creek and on the lands of Natsal village in pergunnah Mysadul, district Midnapore.
The pillar is solid and 33.00 feet high, with mark-stones placed in it. Gewakhali, a large and well known village, is 1 mile N.E., and the Hooghly Point semaphore 2*0 miles E.N.E. (from GTS Synopsis Volume 6).
Unknown but reported standing by local resident at Dhájá.