Site of station on wooded land to west of road north-west of Bira railway station in settled area. Local enquiry reported that the owner cleared the station site in c.2005. The site may be identified through a rectangular form of earthworks which might mark out the outlines of a tower station but this was unclear. Rubble remains revealed a brick fragment 7cm in height and 12cm in width which might be from the station fabric
II. Bira Tower Station, lat. 22° 48', long. 88° 36'—observed at in 1863—is on the bank of a tank in the midst of pán (Betel leaf) fields in the village of Bira, and about 1¼ miles N. of the road from Calcutta to Jessore; thána Hábra, pargana Amírpur, division Baraset, district 24-Pargunnahs.
The pillar is perforated, 34.73 feet high and has a mark in the ground floor and another below in the foundation (from GTS Synopsis Volume XXI, page 4).
Destroyed, but with some possible earthwork remains and rubble on site.