No standing remains and site difficult to locate, but recalled by local residents. Sited in fields some 1km distant north from the main Hābra-Gobardānga road, on a trackway positioned in between reservoirs / water-tanks. Tower reported taken down c.1950s by SoI. Nearby house has a garden wall possibly constructed from tower’s brickwork, bricks measuring 24cm length, 12cm in width and 5.5cm in height. Brass plate mentioned by local people but removed.
IV. Berghom or Berghom Kistonngar Tower Station, lat. 22° 52', long. 88° 45'— observed at in 1863 and 1864—is on the bank of a tank at the southern border of the village of that name; thána Hábra, pargana Amirpur, division Baraset, district 24-Pergunnalis.
The pillar is perforated, 33.24 feet high and has a mark in the ground floor and another below in the foundation. The azimuths and perambulated distances of the following places are:—Berghom Khángáh (Muhammadan shrine) 73° 19', mile 0.41; Pattábuká village (tank) 139° 551, miles 1.11 (from GTS Synopsis Volume XXI, page 4).
No standing remains of the station, possible re-use of brick locally in garden walls.